Education is self-empowerment. Education teaches how to embrace failures and leap onto a successful journey. As part of the village development, two Anganwadi centers, a Mandal Parishad Primary School (MMP), and a Zilla Parishad High School were established. During the initial months, the development of the primary school had been the focus area. Providing good education is possible only with a change in the mindset. With the village development on the run, the villagers were more than willing to send their kids to good schools. Education is now, a basic need for our people.
To build an interactive learning ecosystem, the KYAN digital educational kit was distributed among students. KYAN offers an enriched digital learning experience. Some prominent improvements to schools of S. Uppalapadu include:
- Making English as the medium of instruction in the Mandal Parishad Primary (MPP) School.
- Setting up modern infrastructure with well-furnished classrooms and digital learning through projector screens.
- Conducting weekly coaching classes for the teachers from Teach For India (TFI).
- Taking constant feedback from teachers, understanding their bottlenecks, and helping them overcome their weaknesses.
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in schools with clean restrooms and premises.
Health and education go hand-in-hand. The government school students are provided mid-day means under the scheme of Annadaata Sukhibava.